Cleveland Golf is a golf club manufacturer that was founded in 1979 by its namesake Roger Cleveland. We are currently regarded as a forerunner in product innovation and currently produce the number one wedge used in the PGA and LPGA tours. We offer great benefits that include health, dental, prescription drugs, life insurance, flexible spending, long term and short-term disability, 401k with company matching and profit sharing.
If you are interested please submit your resume to HumanResources@ClevelandGolf.com with the Job Title that you are applying for in the Subject line. Cleveland Golf is an equal opportunity employer.
Jr. Web Designer
Date Posted - 12/09/2014
Location - Huntington Beach, CA
Employment Type - Full Time
Department - Marketing / Web
Overview: We are looking for a motivated Junior Web Designer to join our team in Huntington Beach, California. As Junior Web Designer, you will apply skills to customize and enhance layouts related to brand, e-commerce and retail executions. Applying your design capabilities, you will be responsible for delivering website and digital related projects on brief, on quality, and on time.
We are looking for a highly motivated, results oriented individual with excellent organizational and time management skills, strong work ethic and the ability to operate in a dynamic and fast-growing environment.
• Create, update and/or enhance websites, e-commerce platforms and mobile interfaces
• Perform work quality assessments and feedback, to ensure highest quality standards
• Find solutions independently
• Work with team to ensure all work functions are performed as per requirements
• Maintain deadlines and quality as per service-level-agreements and standards
Skills & Qualifications:
• Excellent design skills and eye for content quality
• Familiarity with current and emerging technologies such as mobile and responsive design
• Strong Photoshop skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle large order volumes
• Strong understanding and interest in web, mobile and social technologies
• Driven and motivated with a thirst for getting the job done
• Familiarity with content strategy
• Basic understanding of SEO / SEM (viewed favorably)
Bachelors Degree in Computer Information Systems/Technology or Web Development/Design or Computer Science or 4 years equivalent real work experience.
Huntington Beach, CA
|Full-Time||Associates degree in Computer Aided Design||1-2 Years Experience|
|METALWOODS CONCEPT ENGINEER
Huntington Beach, CA
|Full Time||4 Year Related Degree||5-15 Years Relevant Experience|