Cleveland Golf is a golf club manufacturer that was founded in 1979 by its namesake Roger Cleveland. We are currently regarded as a forerunner in product innovation and currently produce the number one wedge used in the PGA and LPGA tours. We offer great benefits that include health, dental, prescription drugs, life insurance, flexible spending, long term and short-term disability, 401k with company matching and profit sharing.
If you are interested please submit your resume to HumanResources@ClevelandGolf.com with the Job Title that you are applying for in the Subject line. Cleveland Golf is an equal opportunity employer.
Date: October 7, 2015
Responsible for assisting with all graphic design needs for in-house marketing and creative teams.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Design clear engaging graphic communications for print and web. This includes logos, branded promotional items, web-site graphical content, social media graphics, posters, sales sheets and other marketing materials.
- Working closely with creative team to assist in creative concepts, graphical treatments, blend photography, imagery, charts, text, and multimedia elements and photography to create high–impact sales collateral, advertising, in-store POP and promotional graphics.
- Ensure a creative yet consistent look and feel that adheres to and supports the brand(s), visual identity, legal guidelines/requirements, and messaging.
- Work effectively with Graphic Design Manager & Art Director to develop compelling visual concepts and themes for marketing products and services.
- Must be able to conform to a high-pace working environment with sometimes limited direction from management.
- Must often times own overall projects with assistance from Art Director and/or Graphic Design Manager, effectively support projects and teams, and demonstrate creativity, effective oral and written communication, listening and decision making skills.
- Maintain the brands identity assuring consistency.
- Be able to manage and organize digital files per instruction.
- Communicate effectively with team members within the marketing/creative department.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments and external partners to resolve issues and provide superior service.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
Proficiency with MAC platform and tools: Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Acrobat) and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel.)
Marketing Knowledge and modern design practices. Project management organization.
Occasional travel may be requested.
REQUIRED EDUCATION BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- Associates degree or Bachelor degree in graphic design or a related field
- 3+ years of related work experience in marketing or communications, preferably supporting multiple internal or external clients in a high-traffic design environment.
- Proven skills and educational training in art direction, typography, layout, composition, color theory, and information design; multimedia/motion graphics design experience a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Must be a self-starter and be willing to hunt down information to complete projects.
- Must have the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Must be able to handle design critique professionally.