FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Authenticity of Products
1. How can I determine the authenticity of my club(s)?
To determine the authenticity of your club(s), you can take it to an authorized Cleveland Golf dealer and have them set up an inspection with us. The club will be sent back to our headquarters and inspected for authenticity. To do so, please call our [Customer Service Department] at (800) 999-6263. Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00am to 5:00pm Pacific Standard Time.
2. Where is the serial number listed on my Cleveland Golf club?
For new products, the serial number will be listed on the hosel of every club. On all iron sets made after 2009, the serial number will only be listed on the 6 iron.
3. If I provide a Serial number for my Cleveland Golf club, can you verify authenticity?
To verify the authenticity of your Cleveland Golf clubs, you will need to provide us with a copy of the sales receipt, along with the serial number. This will allow us to ensure that your clubs are genuine Cleveland Golf products.
1. How can I set up a fitting in your fitting studio?
In order for you to get the most out of your golf equipment, Cleveland Golf offers fitting sessions at its fitting studio located in Huntington Beach, California. Equipped with the latest fitting technology and staffed by highly trained fitting professionals, the Cleveland Golf fitting studio is the place to be fit for the perfect clubs, including shafts and lie angles to complement your swing. All consumers seeking a fitting should make an appointment through:
1. Cleveland Golf Authorized Retailer.
2. Call the Fitting Studio for appointments: 714-889-6495
3. E-Mail the Fitting Studio (firstname.lastname@example.org) for appointments and you will get a confirmation e-mail within 24 business hours. Please visit the [Fitting Studio page] http://www.clevelandgolf.com/US_fitting_studio.html for more information.
2. How am I able to try your new products?
All of our retailers will allow you to test our new products. Please use the [Dealer Locater] to find the nearest retailer to you. We also have a [Fitting Studio] at our Huntington Beach headquarters where you are welcome to make an appointment to try the product and get fitted.
3. Where am I able to find out when there would be a demo day in my area?
You are able to find the current list of demo days at http://www.clevelandgolf.com/US_demo_days.html. You can also sign up for our Demo Day e-mail list, which will inform you when there are upcoming events in your area. You can sign up here: http://www.clevelandgolf.com/US_sign_up_demodays.html.
4. What is the "bounce angle" on a wedge and how does it affect the club?
Bounce is subjective to a players attack angle and the conditions that you play, please visit our [Wedge Fitting page] http://www.clevelandgolf.com/US_wedge_fitting_system.html to learn and get fit into the correct bounce. The fitting section will also give you all the details that you need on the affect of bounce and how it is offered in our product line up.
1. I made a hole in one using a Cleveland Golf/Srixon product. Do you send any recognition for this achievement?
Congratulations! We do offer a recognition certificate for your Hole-in-One. Please send the following information to the Customer Service Mailbox:
2. Date of Hole-in-One
3. Course, Hole, Distance
4. Cleveland Golf/Srixon Product used
5. Your shipping address and phone number
You will be contacted within 48 hours with confirmation and more information.
1. I am looking for an older Cleveland Golf product, how do I know if you are still making it?
Our products are typically in line for a maximum of two years. Beyond that, some would only be available for purchase on a case-by-case basis. Certain Internet retailers have new versions of our clubs; for site recommendations, please call us at (800) 999-6263.
2. I am looking for the specs for my older Cleveland Club; where can I find this information?
You can call our Customer Service department at 1-800-999-6263 and they will be able to provide you with the information you are looking for.
3. How do I clean my clubs?
Wipe down the golf club with a wet towel after every shot. To clean the grooves, use a nylon brush, and never use a steel brush. You can use mild soap and water when needed.
4. Will the Black Pearl finish on wedges wear off?
Due to common wear and tear- The Black Pearl finish will diminish over time. However, this doesn’t affect performance and it will continue to reduce clubhead glare (which is what the Black Pearl is intended to do).
1. Where can I find a replacement head cover for my Cleveland Golf club?
We offer head covers for our current product line in our online store. If the head cover you are looking for is not available there, please contact our Customer Service department at 1-800-999-6263 with your inquiry and we can see if that item is available at that given time.
2. Where do I get information on Corporate or ASI Sales?
Please contact our [Corporate Sales Department] at email@example.com or by phone at 1-(866)959-6263.
3. I am a consumer; am I able to purchase directly from Cleveland Golf/Srixon over the phone?
Unfortunately, we do not allow consumers to purchase directly over the phone. To purchase directly from us, you would have to visit our [online shop] www.shop.clevelandgolf.com. Otherwise, you are able to purchase products through any of our authorized retailers. You can find a dealer in your area by using out [Dealer Locater] http://www.clevelandgolf.com/US_dealers_main.html.
4. I have lost a club in my Cleveland Golf iron set, where am I able to find a replacement?
We keep inventory for up to two years after the date of release. If it is an older product, please call our Customer Service department at 1-800-999-6263 and they are able to guide you towards authorized resellers who may have the club you are looking for.
5. What is the status of my shop.clevelandgolf.com order?
For information on your order, please send your inquiry to the [Customer Service Inbox] Customerservice@clevelandgolf.com and we will respond within 24 hours.
Special Discounts (Military, Junior Golf, Charity Event)
1. Do you offer any special Military benefits?
At this time, we are not currently offering benefits for Military personnel. We encourage you to check www.clevelandgolf.com for future updates or Military promotions. Cleveland Golf/Srixon truly appreciates your service to this country
2. I am a junior golfer looking to get some help with purchasing Cleveland Golf products, what can I do?
Please visit www.SponsorTheTeam.com. This program can help juniors save money on all Cleveland Golf/Srixon products. Also, you can follow us on Facebook at (Facebook.com/ClevelandGolf) and on Twitter (@Clevelandgolf) to take advantage of promotions on these sites.
3. My organization is hosting our charity golf tournament and is looking for any possible donations or sponsorships. Does Cleveland Golf provide a level of support for non-profit programs and events?
The opportunity you have presented sounds promising. However, due to the high volume of requests we receive on a daily basis, we are unable to fully sponsor your event at this time. Although we are unable to provide full sponsorship at this time, we may be able to assist you by allowing the purchase of our Cleveland Golf, Srixon and/or Never Compromise products at a discounted rate.
Warranty and Replacements
1. I have a broken component on my Cleveland Golf club. How can I get this fixed?
To see if the broken club would be covered under our [manufacturer's warranty] http://www.clevelandgolf.com/US_legal.html , you would have to take the club to an [authorized dealer] and have them set up a repair authorization with us. Then, the club would have to be shipped to our plant in Huntington Beach, where it will be inspected by our repairs department. They would assess the damage and let the dealer know if it would be covered under our warranty.
2. I have an older Cleveland Golf club that broke. How do I know if this would be covered under [warranty]?
Cleveland Golf warrants its golf club products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of first retail sale. This warranty does not apply to wear or damage from abnormal use, misuse, abuse, neglect or accident, or to products which have been repaired or modified other than by Cleveland Golf. Cleveland Golf does not warrant damage to its products caused by third parties. A club may be covered if it has undergone normal modification as in re-shafting and or re-griping. It will be at Cleveland Golf's discretion to determine if such modification has caused any damage. At Cleveland Golf's option and as the buyer's sole remedy, defective products covered by this limited warranty will be either repaired or replaced at no charge to the buyer. Such defective products must be returned to the authorized Cleveland Golf dealer from which such products were purchased. End user customers may contact Cleveland Golf directly regarding any problems relating to warranty service. All buyers or users are requested to return their warranty registration cards. CLEVELAND GOLF DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
3. Am I able to get my Cleveland Golf clubs adjusted or regripped from the manufacturer?
We would be able to help you with getting your clubs adjusted and regripped. You would need to take them to one of our authorized retailers in your area; to find a retailer near you, go to the [Dealer Locator] http://www.clevelandgolf.com/US_dealers_main.html. The retailer will be able to set you up with a repair authorization. You would then send the clubs back to us and we would make the necessary adjustments you were looking for.
ASK US A QUESTION