Like the CG10, the CG11 line of wedges is made from the innovative CMMmetal, creating some of the best feeling clubs you can get your hands on and offers comparable spin and ball flight characteristics. The beauty of the CG11 is that, while offering players the same great versatility and dependability as the CG10 wedges, these clubs give golfers a little extra forgiveness and stability.
- CMM (Carbon Metal Matrix)
- 17x more carbon than traditional steel enhances vibration absorption at impact
- 10% less dense than traditional steel, which allow for more material to be distributed to critical areas, creating a lower and deeper center of gravityM
- Softer, more responsive feel
- Three bounce System (Low, Std., High bounce)
Allows every player to choose the correct wedge for them depending on playing conditions, attach angles and personal preferences
- Computer Milled U-Groove Scorelines