Cleveland Golf is a golf club manufacturer that was founded in 1979 by its namesake Roger Cleveland. We are currently regarded as a forerunner in product innovation and currently produce the number one wedge used in the PGA and LPGA tours. We offer great benefits that include health, dental, prescription drugs, life insurance, flexible spending, long term and short-term disability, and 401k with company matching.
If you are interested please submit your resume to HUMANRESOURCES@CLEVELANDGOLF.COM with the Job Title that you are applying for in the Subject line. Cleveland Golf is an equal opportunity employer.
Download Job Application Here
Job Title: Social Media Specialist
Date:September 6, 2019
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for supporting brand development for Srixon/Cleveland Golf/XXIO through social media, media relations, and the coordination of various Social Media projects.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Creating graphics, photos, and videos optimized for social engagement
- Daily management of Social Media scheduling and publishing
- Responding to customer questions and inquiries
- Tracking and reporting on key metrics
- Coordination of content with various groups within the marketing department
PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
4 Year Related College Degree
Knowledgeable about golf and golf equipment
Social Media Scheduling and Publishing
Photoshop / Illustrator
2+ Years of work experience preferred
Office located in Huntington Beach, CA. Regular travel will be required.
Job Title: Industrial Designer
Reports to: Industrial Designer Manager
Perform all necessary activities to design best-in-class golf equipment, including but not limited to:
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Work with other industrial designers to steer and manage the design process throughout the entire development cycle of the product, from inception to production.
- Execute new product development activities such as brainstorming, ideation, sketching, market analysis, modeling, prototyping, testing, surveying.
- Take responsibility for the aesthetics and cosmetics of all products.
- Design for X: cost, manufacturing, performance, quality.
- Maintain strong personal capability vis a vis design: drawing, modeling, painting, prototype finishing, metal finishing (polishing, blasting, etc.), and design best-practices.
- Host design reviews and frequently report project status verbally or through documentation
- Coordinate work closely with other teams in R&D (CAD, Engineering, Test Lab) as well as with other departments (Marketing, Tour, Operations, Manufacturing, QC)
- When necessary, coordinate and communicate with overseas vendors and suppliers
- No direct reports
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Design - Generates creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images; Uses feedback to modify designs; Applies design principles; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Software – Experience with CAD software a plus (Unigraphics NX preferred), Design Software (Adobe Suite, Keyshot, Hypermove)
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Project Management – Adheres closely to project plans and schedules; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget.
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Leadership - Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others;
- Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
Occasional travel may be requested.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design, Fine Arts, Product Design, or similar
PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 0-5 years of work experience will be considered
- Avid golfer a plus
- Experience in product development a plus
Location: Central New Jersey, Philadelphia, Pacific Northwest & Cleveland, Ohio
Position Type: FULL TIME
Travel: Up to 100%
The Field Service Rep will have two primary components:
- Provide support in driving sales performance within a territory
- Excellent customer and consumer satisfaction thru field activities
The FSR will work with the Independent Sales Rep to partner with retailers from a golf specialty store to a green grass golf shop to deliver the products, experiences and brand stories that make SRX/CG/XXIO the preeminent golf brand portfolio. The team of two will work to ignite the brands and accelerate sales and distribution growth well above company averages. The FSR will keenly understand consumers, the marketplaces and SRX/CG/XXIO products. They will collaborate with the Independent Sales Rep to work on Marketing, Merchandising, Trial, and Product Placement plans for each territory. Responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns to generate new prospects and improve client retention.
Typical duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
Ball Fitting Events - technical assistance in providing consumer recommendations on proper golf ball selection Wedge Clinics - conducting Scoring Clinics with local golf professionals to help wedge fit consumers XXIO Experience Days – provide consumer trial events at local XXIO dealer locations Retail Merchandising – updating brand presence at local retailers including POP, inventory, and display assembly Account Development - conduct sales presentations to grow product distribution within a territory Staff Training - conduct education and training events for dealers within a territory Field Updates – provide detailed updates of competitor field information and territory trends Weekly Call Reports – completion of weekly call reports and event scheduling
EDUCATION / SKILLS:
- 1-3 years of Sales Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have golf industry, retail and/or education (i.e. PGM Program, Golf Academy) experience
- High-energy individual with strong multi-tasking, selling skills, and relationship building skills
- Passion for the Srixon/CG/XXIO brands and products
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellence at managing multiple priorities
- Ability to work weekends and evenings
Currently, this position is only available in Central New Jersey & Philadelphia
If interested please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org