Cleveland Golf is a golf club manufacturer that was founded in 1979 by its namesake Roger Cleveland. We are currently regarded as a forerunner in product innovation and currently produce the number one wedge used in the PGA and LPGA tours. We offer great benefits that include health, dental, prescription drugs, life insurance, flexible spending, long term and short-term disability, and 401k with company matching.
If you are interested please submit your resume to HUMANRESOURCES@CLEVELANDGOLF.COM with the Job Title that you are applying for in the Subject line. Cleveland Golf is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Title: Inventory Analyst and Material Planner
Reports to: Planning Manager
Summary: This position will be responsible for analyzing inventory levels and inventory requirements, coordinating all material planning efforts with multiple departments, and for the purchase of products in accordance with established company procedures. The Material Planner is responsible for maintaining adequate inventory to fulfill sales requirements while increasing inventory turnover and reducing scrap.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
Analyze current component inventory and future component inventory against actual sales, forecasted sales plan, and previous product sales trends to identify inventory needs
- Procure all required materials from approved suppliers as required by the inventory analysis.
- Manage purchase orders to demand requirements and communicate changes to suppliers
- Expedite purchase orders as necessary. Identify actual and potential delivery problems and take proactive steps.
- Track progress of parts to ensure time schedules and delivery.
- Analyze and apply MRP reports in ordering parts to ensure appropriate delivery dates
Plan assembly schedule to convert component inventory into finished products in accordance with actual and forecasted sales
- Plan work orders for product lines within capacity schedule
- Monitor the movement of materials through the production cycle.
- Expedite operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions
- Works with master scheduler to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts and/or customer orders.
Analyze supply chain procedures and establish strategies to improve short and long term accuracy, efficiency, and cost.
- Verify data accuracy (part numbers, BOMs, part costs) in MRP and resolve discrepancies
- Identify problem areas with the supply chain, research root causes, and offer possible solutions
- Create and analyze reports, graphs and charts for various logistical related functions
- Create and implement improvement plans to reduce inventory and non-value added work
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of the latest materials and procurement concepts
- Complete special assignments for the department as directed by the Manager
Bachelor degree in Materials Management, Supply Chain, Finance, or Business Administration
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Superior Attention to Detail
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Data Analysis Ability
Must be able to manage time, work independently, solve problems, function well under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously Previous work experience in Data Analysis, Business Analysis, Accounting, Payroll or Bookkeeping is a plus
Job Title: QC Clerk
Reports To: Greg Brett
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Pay scale level – Operations Staff level 4
Department: Quality Control
Summary: Responsible for data collection and reporting, disposition of defective components and supplier returns, pilot runs, and creating inspection forms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Run reports and collect data necessary for weekly and monthly reports. These reports include inspection reports, supplier performance reports, corrective action reports, non-conforming material reports, and credit reason code reports.
Update and maintain instrument/asset calibration database and component catalogs.
Obtain inspection criteria and specifications for new products and create inspection forms.
Disposition defective and returned product and process necessary paperwork.
Conduct club assembly pilot runs and report data to QC Manager and R&D
Assist quality and engineering in investigations of process related quality issues.
Communication to QA and Production Management concerning quality issues when required
Organize work and storage areas for efficient workflow and to showcase the quality of work in the QC lab.
Cross-train in at least two receiving functions and two functions from another manufacturing department. Inspector level three shall be capable of training beginning Inspectors in all aspects of inspection
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies :Ethics - Treats people with respect; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Supports organization's goals and values.Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments.Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.Quantity - Works quickly.Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions ; Uses equipment and materials properly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and write English (bi-lingual Spanish preferred).
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Must know how to read standard and metric rulers.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
Good knowledge of Word and Excel. Basic Enterprise One and S.C.A.L.E. knowledge preferred.
Certificates and Licenses:
No certifications needed. ASQ CQIA or CQI a plus
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and/or skills required of all personnel. The above
duties are subject to change and shall not be construed as a promise or contract of employment
or of any specific duties.
Job Title: Customer Service Agent I
Classification: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Reports to: Customer Service Supervisor
Date: May, 2017
The Customer Service Agent is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments; and discussing those ideas with Customer Service Supervisor or Customer Service Manager.
- Ensure proper corporate messaging, reading from scripts as needed to ensure this is achieved.
- Provide feedback to Customer Service Supervisor on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Keep abreast of new company products and services.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or social media.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Processes customer orders/changes/returns/repairs according to established department policies and procedures.
- Answer product and service questions for customers; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Provide timely and accurate information in response to inquiries, order status, concerns and requests about products and services.
- Handle questions regarding changes in policies or procedures.
- Provide pricing and delivery information for orders.
- Perform customer verifications.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation of order.
- Keep thorough documentation of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, comments, complaints and actions taken.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Process paperwork related to credits/adjustments.
- Process paperwork related to repairs and returns.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Escalate to Customer Service Supervisor, as needed, for unresolved issues.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions or a customer is experiencing product difficulty.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Up-sell products and services.
- Work with Customer Service Supervisor and/or Customer Service Manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Provide timely feedback to Customer Service Supervisor regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Communicate effectively with team members within the customer service department.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments and external partners to resolve issues and provide superior service.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results.
- Partner with the sales team to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
- Other duties as required.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
Phone Skills, Listening Skills, Documentation Skills, Detail-Oriented, Problem Solving, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking, Time Management
Customer Focus, Communication Proficiency, Teamwork Orientation, Technical Capacity, Adaptability, Initiative, Quality Focus, Product Knowledge
Occasional travel may be requested.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma and one to three year related experience.
PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years’ related experience.