Cleveland Golf Demo Program – Terms of Condition
Cleveland Golf Demo Program:
The Cleveland Golf Golf Demo Program allows you, the Cleveland Golf customer, to try up to two different Cleveland Golf clubs at a time for up to 14 days. A $30 service fee per club will be applied and this is limited to customers within the continental U.S., Alaska and Hawaii. The program is limited to one active trial per account or household.
- Navigate to the Cleveland Golf Demo Program web page and click “Demo Now” under the Cleveland Golf clubs you want to try out.
- Once you’ve selected your demo clubs (up to two clubs), you will be charged a service fee of $30 per club upon checkout. Note: There is no guarantee that you will receive a brand new club for demo through this program. You will have the option to purchase brand new Cleveland Golf clubs if you so choose.
- By ordering these demo club(s), you are giving us the right to charge your credit card at a later date if they are not returned.
- If you fail to return the demo clubs following the 14-day trial period, your service fees will be refunded and you will be charged full retail price for those particular clubs.
- If you like the specific clubs that you received for demo, you can keep those particular clubs. In this instance, your service fees will be refunded and you will be charged full retail price for them.
- If you like the clubs you tested but want to purchase a brand new item, return the demo clubs within the 14-day trial period. We will send you a coupon for the amount of your service fee that you can apply towards the purchase of your new Cleveland Golf clubs to offset the service fees of the demo program.
- During checkout, you must provide your email address in order to receive communications and instructions regarding the program from us.
- Once we’ve processed your order, we will ship the club(s) to you. Note: Your 14-day trial period begins once you receive the clubs and not when your clubs were processed or shipped. This will be determined by the delivery scan from our shipper.
- Once your clubs have shipped, we will send you an email alerting you that your demo clubs are on the way.
- There will be three different checkpoints throughout your trial period.
- First, a 7-day email ensuring that you received your clubs.
- Second, a 14-day email with instructions on how to purchase or return your clubs at the end of the trial period.
- Finally, a 21-day check point alerting you that you will be charged full retail price if you don’t return the clubs or contact Customer Service by the end of the day.
- For any demo program clubs that you decide to purchase, we will refund your service fee and charge the current credit card that we have on file the full retail price. We will include a purchase order form with the email where you can indicate your clubs for purchase.
Note: If you want to purchase a new Cleveland Golf club, you can return the demo program clubs using the provided shipping label and indicate that you would like to purchase a brand new club. We will send you a coupon for the amount of your service fee to apply towards your purchase.
- For the demo program clubs that you decide to return, utilize the shipping label provided. The trial period ends when the shipping label is scanned at the pick-up location by our shipper.
- Once we have received your demo clubs, we will send you a confirmation email and consider your order complete.